cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: DNS Issue
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 16:53:38 GMT
On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM, James Jeffrey <James.Jeffrey@cpp.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First a question whether the forums at the old Cloudstack.org website could be resurrected?
They contained a lot of useful information!

All of the content from cloudstack.org is still around.  It's now at
buildacloud.org.  So for the Citrix hosted forums, please see:
http://buildacloud.org/forum/

> Secondly - each of my virtual routers can now seem to only resolve the DNS entries for
the hosts it acts as a DHCP server - I want them to be able to resolve DNS for all VMs in
the system.

> Network.dns.basiczone.updates is set to all, but these are advanced zones anyway.
>
> How do I do this please?
>
> Thanks,
>
> James
> --
> James Jeffrey
> Enterprise Server Administrator
> CPP Group plc
> Holgate Park
> York
> YO26 4GA
>
> Tel: 01904 544 272
> Mob: 07952 284 504
>
> Web: www.cpp.co.uk<http://www.cpp.co.uk/>
> Corporate: www.cppgroupplc.com<http://www.cppgroupplc.com/>
>
> This is an email from CPPGroup Plc, a company registered in England and Wales.
> Registered number: 07151159. Registered office: Holgate Park, York, YO26 4GA.
> This message may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient,
> you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received
this
> message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone
and either
> return or destroy the original message.
>
> CPPGroup Plc accepts no responsibility for any changes made to this message after it
has been sent
> by the original author. This email has been scanned for all viruses by the Webroot Email
Security System.