cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: new features
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 13:18:53 GMT
On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Fuchs, Andreas (SwissTXT)
<Andreas.Fuchs@swisstxt.ch> wrote:
> Hi Giles
>
> Interesting List. We opened quite a bunch of feature requests at support@cloud.com<mailto:support@cloud.com>,
none of them is reflected in this list!

Please remember that cloud.com is a Citrix email address.  This
project is now at Apache, and perhaps not all requests made to Citrix
have been proposed within the Apache project yet.  Feel free to
contact the Citrix team about this, if you want to see them propose
the features to the Apache project.

Also, you could always propose features via the Apache jira
instance...  and discuss them on cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org.

Thanks!

list of all  current open feature requests  for Cloudstack

> I go here
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator!executeAdvanced.jspa
>

> and search for
>
> project = CLOUDSTACK AND issuetype = "New Feature" ORDER BY priority DESC
>

> gives me 12 results
>

> Is that correct? - is that ALL open new feature requests ?
>
> Kind Regards
> Giles
>

> Giles Sirett
> Managing Consultant

> giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

> ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration Conference
> [cid:image002.png@01CDA14D.F5A9EBC0]
>

> ShapeBlue provides a range of strategic and technical consulting and implementation services
to help IT Service Providers and Enterprises to build a true IaaS compute cloud. ShapeBlue's

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents,