cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Saving secondary storage from a dead cloud
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 21:10:30 GMT

Right now, you have to re-register templates into your new 4.0 cloud setup, which means need
to download the whole templates into secondary storage again.

template.properties doesn't contain all the meta data of a template, such as, download url,
which account the template belongs to, public/private template etc. That's why you need to
download it again.