cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Francis <trevor.fran...@tgrahamcapital.com>
Subject Re: Xenserver Shared Public Network
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 13:38:21 GMT
My untagged VLAN traffic is working fine over the network. Since shared networks require a
VLAN...can I use VLAN 1 as it is the default untagged VLAN for dell switches?

Thanks!

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | The PeerEdge Cloud
http://www.46labs.com | http://www.peeredge.net
405-362-0046 - Voice  | 405-410-4980 - Cell
trevorgfrancis - Skype
trevor@46labs.com

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry