cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Caleb Call <calebc...@me.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack DataCenter Failover ???
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 19:04:17 GMT
We are implementing HA/Clustering using Red Hat Clustering (Ricci and Luci) for our management
server.  In our POC it seems to work great, we'll be moving it to our production Cloudsack
probably this week or next.  I'm sure this same thing could be used cross datacenters with
the proper configuration.  One thing is that the same IP range will have to exist in both
data centers.  Otherwise all your instances will be fired up with new IPs and you wouldn't
really be able to do a true HA of the management node/mysql database as the configs would
be different.