cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Move Web UI client from /client to /
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 05:03:27 GMT
I don't think this should part of CloudStack. A good solution would be to use nginx (or any
lb, anything else) as a gateway so it proxies requests on your <cloudplatform URL>/
to your <cloudplatform mgmt1 URL>/client,  <cloudplatform mgmt2 URL>/client, …
 <cloudplatform mgmtn URL>/client (so if in future you can horizontally scale CloudStack
management server without having to direct user to nth mgmt server).

Hope this helps.

--
Rohit