cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Boylan, James" <JAMES.BOY...@orbitz.com>
Subject RE: First time Cloudstack 4 installation admin login/password incorrect.
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 17:26:02 GMT
Default username and password for Cloudstack is:

Username: admin
Password: password

If using those don't work, try running the cloud-setupdatabases and cloud-setup-management
commands again.

-- James

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ijacobs@csusb.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 11:15 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: First time Cloudstack 4 installation admin login/password incorrect.

I just installed Cloudstack to try it out.  Everything seemed okay after a few attempts at
the installation.  I am using Cloudstack 4.0 on Ubuntu 12.04.
I ran the Cloudstack UI and tried to login for the first time.

In the installation guide 5.1
It says.
Username
The user ID of your account. The default username is admin.
Password
The password associated with the user ID. The password for the default username is password.
But when I try to login:
I get invalid username or password.

Looking for some ideas.

Ian Jacobs