cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: monitor cloudstack
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 12:13:36 GMT
Hi,

It won't show usage for process running inside the instance.
It will get the metrics of VM/host  usage.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

-----Original Message-----
From: cloud stack [mailto:cloudstack@fungo.me]
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 3:56 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: monitor cloudstack

hi, Rajesh,
This is a sub-project of cloudstack, can It get the process list (show every process)info,
or just the process summary(total cpu or memory used) info?

BTW, is there any doc introduce the code architecture(such as platform used or even class
diagram) of cloudstack at docs.cloudstack.org? I search the site, but did not find such doc.

Thank you!