cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Blank page after login on CloudStack 4.0
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 06:22:53 GMT
Looks like javascript issues, js got broken.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

-----Original Message-----
From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 11:47 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Blank page after login on CloudStack 4.0

Got home, VPNd in and attempted to use CloudStack 4 at work.

I have the same blank page :(

Inspect Element console page shows these errors. I'm on Chrome Version 22.0.1229.94 m on Win7.
At work, I run CentOS 6.2 as my desktop and have no issues at on FF or Chrome.

GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/lib/jquery.cookies.js 505 (HTTP Version
Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/lib/excanvas.js
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/lib/flot/jquery.flot.crosshair.js
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/lib/flot/jquery.flot.fillbetween.js
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/lib/flot/jquery.flot.image.js
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/lib/flot/jquery.flot.navigate.js
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/lib/flot/jquery.flot.pie.js
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/lib/flot/jquery.flot.resize.js
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/lib/flot/jquery.flot.stack.js
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/ui/core.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/lib/flot/jquery.flot.symbol.js
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/ui/utils.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/ui/events.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/ui/dialog.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/ui/widgets/multiEdit.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/ui/widgets/overlay.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/ui/widgets/dataTable.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/ui/widgets/cloudBrowser.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/ui/widgets/listView.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1558 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is
not defined treeView.js:144 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ui' of undefined notifications.js:262
Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is not defined tagger.js:231 Uncaught ReferenceError:
cloudStack is not defined sharedFunctions.js:223 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is not
defined login.js:132 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is not defined projects.js:737 Uncaught
ReferenceError: cloudStack is not defined cloudStack.js:427 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack
is not defined lbStickyPolicy.js:314 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/installWizard.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1560 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is
not defined zoneChart.js:419 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is not defined dashboard.js:192
GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/ui-custom/installWizard.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1560 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is
not defined projects.js:1099 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is not defined dashboard.js:307
GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/instanceWizard.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1560 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is
not defined instanceWizard.js:892 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is not defined instances.js:1330
Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is not defined events.js:156 Uncaught ReferenceError:
cloudStack is not defined ipRules.js:164 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is not defined
enableStaticNAT.js:168 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/network.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1560 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is
not defined securityRules.js:73 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is not defined vpc.js:904
Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is not defined vpc.js:2178 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/ui-custom/uploadVolume.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1560 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is
not defined recurringSnapshots.js:213 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is not defined storage.js:1362
GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/ui-custom/physicalResources.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1560 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is
not defined templates.js:1329 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is not defined accounts.js:1173
GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/ui-custom/zoneWizard.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1560 GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/system.js?t=1352436608092
505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) :8080/client/:1560 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is
not defined configuration.js:1946 Uncaught ReferenceError: cloudStack is not defined globalSettings.js:175
GET http://cloud04t-ops-08.portal.webmd.com:8080/client/scripts/domains.js?t=1352436608092