cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: XS 6.02 ~ No Graphical Console
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 15:22:02 GMT
HI Francis,
>From XenCenter console are you able to select the Graphical console option?

Thanks
Rajesh

From: Trevor Francis [mailto:trevor.francis@tgrahamcapital.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 8:19 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: XS 6.02 ~ No Graphical Console

I am attempting to install Centos 6.3 on on XS 6.02 Hypervisors with all the latest Hotfixes.
I am able to utilize the console, but the default console is text only. I am not given the
option at boot time to perform a graphical install. I have tested this through XenCenter console
and CPVM. I am running CS4.

Thanks,

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | The PeerEdge Cloud
http://www.46labs.com<http://www.46labs.com/> | http://www.peeredge.net<http://www.peeredge.net/>
405-362-0046 - Voice  | 405-410-4980 - Cell
trevorgfrancis - Skype
trevor@46labs.com<mailto:trevor@46labs.com>

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry

[cid:image001.jpg@01CDBD29.BCB3A110]<http://www.twitter.com/peeredge> <http://www.twitter.com/peeredge>
[cid:image002.jpg@01CDBD29.BCB3A110]