cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CS 4 Centos 6.3 Install
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 13:46:01 GMT
Hi Francis,

If XS is doing well then it's the same CS console will be streamed to the user.
Is the default install after the timeout of selecting the option in ISO you were using is
"text" mode?
Once you create a VM from ISO and VM starts running, quickly open the console view of the
VM, it will show you the console as same as of console from the Xen Center.
AFAIK, CS console won't install the OS in text mode

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

From: Trevor Francis [mailto:trevor.francis@tgrahamcapital.com]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 7:08 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: CS 4 Centos 6.3 Install

Its the CS console view. I believe XS does as well...

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | The PeerEdge Cloud
http://www.46labs.com<http://www.46labs.com/> | http://www.peeredge.net<http://www.peeredge.net/>
405-362-0046 - Voice  | 405-410-4980 - Cell
trevorgfrancis - Skype
trevor@46labs.com<mailto:trevor@46labs.com>

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry

[cid:image001.jpg@01CDBB89.FE37B5F0]<http://www.twitter.com/peeredge> <http://www.twitter.com/peeredge>
[cid:image002.jpg@01CDBB89.FE37B5F0]

On Nov 5, 2012, at 7:34 AM, Rajesh Battala <rajesh.battala@citrix.com<mailto:rajesh.battala@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Hi Francis,
Please let me know which console automatically defaults to text install of Centos. Is it CS
console view are you talking about?

Thanks
Rajesh Battala