cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CS 4 Centos 6.3 Install
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 13:34:31 GMT
Hi Francis,
Please let me know which console automatically defaults to text install of Centos. Is it CS
console view are you talking about?

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

From: Trevor Francis [mailto:trevor.francis@tgrahamcapital.com]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 6:52 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: CS 4 Centos 6.3 Install

I have successfully gotten CS4 installed and up and running. I can spawn new VMs, etc. but
I am unable to complete an ISO install of Centos 6.3 on a guest machine. This is because the
console automatically defaults to a text install of Centos, and not a graphical install. I
am running on XS 6.02 hosts with all the latest hotfixes.

Previously I was able to do graphical installs on CS 3.0.2 on a KVM HV, but am unable to do
it now. It is important to have the GUI install, as it is the only way to manually partition
drives in the install.

Any thoughts? Bug?

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | The PeerEdge Cloud
http://www.46labs.com<http://www.46labs.com/> | http://www.peeredge.net<http://www.peeredge.net/>
405-362-0046 - Voice  | 405-410-4980 - Cell
trevorgfrancis - Skype
trevor@46labs.com<mailto:trevor@46labs.com>

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry

[cid:image001.jpg@01CDBB88.63288A40]<http://www.twitter.com/peeredge> <http://www.twitter.com/peeredge>
[cid:image002.jpg@01CDBB88.63288A40]