cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Unable to launch VM using ISO
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 11:08:40 GMT
Hi Hemanth,

This issue is discussed with the subject "RE: Cannot add vm to any host in any cluster - error:
"Unable to apply dhcp entry on router" - still completely blocked"
Please follow it to resolve your issue.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala
From: Hemanth [mailto:hemanth@cloudbyte.co]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 4:14 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Unable to launch VM using ISO

Hi

I am setting up Cloudstack and i am unable to launch the VM from an ISO

Evnironment setup is :  CloudStack on CentOS 6.3
                                   Host : XenServer 6.0
                                   Primary and Secondary Storage : NFS share from FreeBSD

Downloaded a FreeBSD ISO from our local http server and it completed successfully but while
creating a Instance i am not able to launch VM as it says
" Unable to create a deployment for VM[User|i-2-9-VM] " and the CloudStcak Dashboard displays
as : " VLAN Failed to deploy Vm with Id: 9 "

In Management Server Log, i could see  " Cleanup failed due to DhcpEntry failed ".. Please
help in solving the issue

Attachment : management-server.log

Thanks
Hemanth