cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From jerry jiang. 蒋维 <jerry.ji...@tyxtech.com>
Subject Re: New DevCloud Appliance
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 02:49:27 GMT
Hello Rohit,

It's a exciting stuff for dev work.

I just wonder if it can be convert or import into esxi-based(or
VMware type-2 workstation) hypervisor, with which our team are
familiar.

Thanks
-Jerry

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rohit Yadav" <rohit.yadav@citrix.com>
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Sent: 星期三, 2012年 11 月 28日 上午 10:24:29
Subject: New DevCloud Appliance

I finally got the new DevCloud appliance working and tested in
different appliances, thanks to Prasanna. The new appliance can be
used both as a all in a box solution like the original DevCloud or
you can run mgmt server and mysql on your host os and use it as a Xen
server host and NFS infrastructure. It's about 862MB, and the whole
setup can run within 1G RAM if you disable console proxy vm from
global settings, also you may run multiple DevClouds.

It's available for download from:
http://people.apache.org/~bhaisaab/cloudstack/devcloud

More details on the blog:
http://rohityadav.in/logs/devcloud/

Please try the new appliance and report any issues.
Also help write a page on cwiki.a.o. Thanks.

Regards.