cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mir Islam <mis...@mirislam.com>
Subject Re: Admin user can't login
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 23:58:06 GMT
Hi Ahmad, thanks for your response. I have pasted everything that is in management-server.log
in pastebin http://pastebin.com/JhSTLdTQ

However I did not see a single exception in there. Am I missing a package? Just for record
here are the RPMS I have

[root@cloudstackm1 management]# rpm -qa  |grep cloud
cloud-core-4.0.0-0.140.el6.4.0.x86_64
cloud-client-4.0.0-0.140.el6.4.0.x86_64
cloud-python-4.0.0-0.140.el6.4.0.x86_64
cloud-server-4.0.0-0.140.el6.4.0.x86_64
cloud-setup-4.0.0-0.140.el6.4.0.x86_64
cloud-aws-api-4.0.0-0.140.el6.4.0.x86_64
cloud-deps-4.0.0-0.140.el6.4.0.x86_64
cloud-client-ui-4.0.0-0.140.el6.4.0.x86_64
cloud-utils-4.0.0-0.140.el6.4.0.x86_64
cloud-scripts-4.0.0-0.140.el6.4.0.x86_64

Thanks
Mir