cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Feature requests
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 08:01:30 GMT
Hi folks
At the upcoming  Cloudstack Collab conference, I am running a roundtable session which is
designed to harvest as many feature requests from existing users as possible. We will then
be looking for common patterns (i.e. the most requested features) and feeding those back in
to the developer folks as  feature requests.

I wish to take as many ideas from the user community, real world users, businesses ,etc  as
possible.

I've created a sample template below, if you're able  to complete with as many features that
you'd like to see as possible, it would be much appreciated.
These could be high level/strategic  features or they could be something as simple as a password
reset function (which happens to be my personal no.1!)

Please share any ideas you may have, either on this list or email me directly

Feature description

Why you want it? Whats the USE-CASE ?

Priority (10 = most important, 1 = least important)

Example: a password reset feature

Users currently cannot reset their own passwords

9

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
Managing Consultant

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

Find out about our free webinars on Citrix Cloud Technologies<http://www.shapeblue.com/citrix-cloud-technologies-webinar-series/>

ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration Conference
[cid:image002.png@01CDA14D.F5A9EBC0]

to help IT Service Providers and Enterprises to build a true IaaS compute cloud. ShapeBlue's