cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: starting multiple instances at once
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:48:56 GMT
Yeah as of now you will have to loop on the api call. I did hear about this request earlier
as well. Would you mind filing a feature request on Jira for this if it doesn't already exist
?

Thanks,
-Nitin

On 29-Nov-2012, at 8:49 PM, Marc Cirauqui wrote:

> I usually loop on api calls. I don't know of a number parameter...

Did you mean to have a number parameter for deployVirtualMachine API  or accepting a list
of id's for startVirtualMachine API ?