cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Kristoffer Sheather - Cloud Central" <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject Re: Xenserver Shared Public Network
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 05:29:57 GMT
You don't need CSP at all for advanced networking, CSP is only required for basic networking
and layer-3 security groups, AFAIK.

 From: "Ahmad Emneina" <Ahmad.Emneina@citrix.com>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 4:28 PM
To: "cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org" <cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Xenserver Shared Public Network

The docs don¹t explicitly say don¹t install CSP for advanced installs. It
does speak to it being a step in the basic zone installation section.

Trevor, I think youre on the right track to getting your cat pelt. I do
this exact same thing in a couple clouds I have provisioned. Make sure
VLAN 10 has an interface on your switch that routes, giving the vlan
interface an ip address to be used as the gateway for your shared network.