cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Francis <trevor.fran...@tgrahamcapital.com>
Subject Re: CS 4 Centos 6.3 Install
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 13:38:24 GMT
Its the CS console view. I believe XS does as well...

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | The PeerEdge Cloud
http://www.46labs.com | http://www.peeredge.net
405-362-0046 - Voice  | 405-410-4980 - Cell
trevorgfrancis - Skype
trevor@46labs.com

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry

On Nov 5, 2012, at 7:34 AM, Rajesh Battala <rajesh.battala@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi Francis,
> Please let me know which console automatically defaults to text install of Centos. Is
it CS console view are you talking about?

> Thanks
> Rajesh Battala

but I am unable to complete an ISO install of Centos 6.3 on a guest machine. This is because
the console automatically defaults to a text install of Centos, and not a graphical install.
I am running on XS 6.02 hosts with all the latest hotfixes.

> Previously I was able to do graphical installs on CS 3.0.2 on a KVM HV, but am unable
to do it now. It is important to have the GUI install, as it is the only way to manually partition
drives in the install.