cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Kristoffer Sheather - Cloud Central" <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject re: Xenserver Shared Public Network
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 03:38:00 GMT
Have you installed the XenServer Cloud Support Pack (CSP)?

 From: "Trevor Francis" <trevor@46labs.com>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 2:24 PM
To: "cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org"
<cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Xenserver Shared Public Network

So, I abandoned KVM due to Bonding floods that the community was unable to
resolve. I have no idea why it was happening.

Anyway. I am now on XS 6.02 and trying to deploy my network. I have created
a shared public network and a shared private network. I have both VLANS in
my switches (10 = public, and 11 = private). There is a VR for the shared
public network, just being used to hand out dhcp. The guest VMs can get out
on the isolated private network, but are unable to get out on the shared
public network. Both networks are able to pull dhcp from their respective
virtual routers.

The VMs cannot ping any system VMs (even though they reside on the same
physical host) and the host cannot ping the vms.

Any thoughts?

TGF