cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Francis <trevor.fran...@tgrahamcapital.com>
Subject Re: XS 6.02 ~ No Graphical Console
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 14:33:16 GMT
Resolved by selecting "Other 64-bit" and utilizing more than 1gb of memory.

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | The PeerEdge Cloud
http://www.46labs.com | http://www.peeredge.net
405-362-0046 - Voice  | 405-410-4980 - Cell
trevorgfrancis - Skype
trevor@46labs.com

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry