cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java API for CloudStack
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 18:45:01 GMT
If I can toot my own horn (as the current de facto maintainer of the jclouds CloudStack work),
I'd strongly suggest using jclouds. It uses the real CloudStack API rather than the AWS shim,
and gives you all the bells and whistles, retries, abstractions etc from jclouds. You can
also use the CloudStack API directly (I.e., not through the jclouds abstraction layer) if
you need access to CloudStack-specific functionality. I'm actually going to be giving a talk
about jclouds and CloudStack tomorrow here at the CloudStack Collaboration Conference. =)

A.