cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mir Islam <mis...@mirislam.com>
Subject Re: Admin user can't login
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 22:49:59 GMT
Actually I already did that before sending out the initial email. :) but for the kicks I redid
it again. But same problem. In the access log I do see a 404 error when I hit the "login"
button.

172.31.21.182 - - [12/Nov/2012:14:47:23 -0800] "POST /client/api HTTP/1.1" 404 1057

If I goto /client/api I get the following error, so the api servlet is not functioning correctly
looks like?

HTTP Status 404 - Servlet apiServlet is not available

type Status report

message Servlet apiServlet is not available

description The requested resource (Servlet apiServlet is not available) is not available.