cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Michael Hart-Jones <mhartjo...@accessit.co.uk>
Subject ICMP traffic will not traverse
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:50:21 GMT
I am having an issue with my servers. The setup is as follows

_Management Server, Host1 and Host2_
Centos 6.2
Cloudstack 3.0.2

The server was setup by a collegue who has left since but I have noticed
that we do not have the ability to send ICMP traffic to our virtualised
hosts, prime example being ping.
I can see he has setup basic networking, and I do not have the time to
try and change this over.  I have tried to setup the security policies
to allow it but I cannot get any response.  Has anyone got any ideas
where I should start looking?

---
Michael Hart-Jones BEng
E-Mail: mhartjones@accessit.co.uk <mailto:mhartjones@accessit.co.uk>
Tel: (01227) 750555
Fax: (01227) 750070

Disclaimer: This message may only be read in context and with common sense.
If concerned by it or in doubt, please destroy it. If this message is not meant for you,
we have made a mistake and would appreciate your help. We promise that we mean
no offence and will endeavour to rectify our mistake.

Our full contact details can be found on www.accessit.co.uk

Company number: 3117204