cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Xenserver Shared Public Network
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 03:55:29 GMT
Hi, Trevor.  Are you using a basic zone with Security Groups?  It sounds
like you aren't since you mentioned creating multiple shared networks.
You should not install the CSP on XS hosts in an advanced zone or a
basic zone without SGs.  Doing so can result in network connectivity
issues for VMs.

Best regards,
Kirk