cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Francis <tre...@46labs.com>
Subject Xenserver Shared Public Network
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 02:57:59 GMT
So, I abandoned KVM due to Bonding floods that the community was unable to resolve. I have
no idea why it was happening.

Anyway. I am now on XS 6.02 and trying to deploy my network. I have created a shared public
network and a shared private network. I have both VLANS in my switches (10 = public, and 11
= private). There is a VR for the shared public network, just being used to hand out dhcp.
The guest VMs can get out on the isolated private network, but are unable to get out on the
shared public network. Both networks are able to pull dhcp from their respective virtual routers.

The VMs cannot ping any system VMs (even though they reside on the same physical host) and
the host cannot ping the vms.

Any thoughts?

TGF