cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "kaori_yang@trend.com.tw" <kaori_y...@trend.com.tw>
Subject Can't distribute active sessions of multiple Console Proxies
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:21:59 GMT
Dear All,

I am building a cloud infrastructure on CloudStack 3.0.2. The environment information is by
the following:
O.S.: CentOS 6.2 x64
Hypervisor: KVM

And I have a question on console proxy.
In my environment, I have three console proxies and the console proxy setting of my environment
is as below.
consoleproxy.session.max = 10
consoleproxy.capacity.standby = 8

So if I open 20 VMs, the active session will go through to two console proxies.
But according to my testing now, the active sessions will only go through to the first one,
which is not reasonable from my understanding.

Should I need do any changes on console proxy setting or this is reasonable by design?

Regards
Kaori

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE