cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Mice Xia" <mice_...@tcloudcomputing.com>
Subject RE: Can't distribute active sessions of multiple Console Proxies
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 04:11:00 GMT
This sounds like a bug related to CPVM and should have been fixed in version 4.0, please refer
to:

Regards
Mice

-----Original Message-----
From: kaori_yang@trend.com.tw [mailto:kaori_yang@trend.com.tw]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:22 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Can't distribute active sessions of multiple Console Proxies

Dear All,

I am building a cloud infrastructure on CloudStack 3.0.2. The environment information is by
the following:
O.S.: CentOS 6.2 x64
Hypervisor: KVM

And I have a question on console proxy.
In my environment, I have three console proxies and the console proxy setting of my environment
is as below.
consoleproxy.session.max = 10
consoleproxy.capacity.standby = 8

So if I open 20 VMs, the active session will go through to two console proxies.
But according to my testing now, the active sessions will only go through to the first one,
which is not reasonable from my understanding.

Should I need do any changes on console proxy setting or this is reasonable by design?

Regards
Kaori

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE