cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Brandon Cross" <bcr...@nodetx.com>
Subject RE: Centos 6.3 new install sql connection issue
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 03:29:17 GMT
JoonHyun, thanks for the suggestion. That does sound likely. I ran the command, but the issue
appears to still persist... Here's exactly what I did, after a fresh reboot:

[root@nodedev4 ~]# /usr/sbin/setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect=1
[root@nodedev4 ~]# service httpd restart
Stopping httpd:                                            [FAILED]
Starting httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
[root@nodedev4 ~]# service tomcat6 start
Starting tomcat6:                                          [  OK  ]
[root@nodedev4 ~]# service mysqld start
Starting mysqld:                                           [  OK  ]
[root@nodedev4 ~]# mysql -u root -p
Enter password:
Your MySQL connection id is 2
Server version: 5.1.66-log Source distribution

Copyright (c) 2000, 2012, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO root@"%" IDENTIFIED BY '12345';
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)

mysql> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO cloud@"%" IDENTIFIED BY 'cloud';
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)

mysql> exit
Bye
[root@nodedev4 ~]# cloud-setup-databases cloud:cloud@localhost --deploy-as=root:12345
Mysql user name:cloud                                                           [ OK ]
Mysql user password:cloud                                                       [ OK ]
Mysql server ip:localhost                                                       [ OK ]
Mysql server port:3306                                                          [ OK ]
Mysql root user name:root                                                       [ OK ]
Mysql root user password:12345                                                  [ OK ]
Checking Cloud database files ...                                               [ OK ]
Checking local machine hostname ...                                             [ OK ]
Checking SELinux setup ...                                                      [ OK ]
Detected local IP address as 192.168.2.220, will use as cluster management server node IP[
OK ]
Preparing /etc/cloud/management/db.properties                                   [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-database.sql                             [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-schema.sql                               [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-database-premium.sql                     [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-schema-premium.sql                       [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/server-setup.sql                                [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/templates.sql                                   [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-index-fk.sql                             [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_db.sql                    [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_schema.sql                [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_multipart.sql             [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_index.sql                 [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_multipart_alter.sql       [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_bucketpolicy.sql          [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_policy_alter.sql          [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_offering.sql              [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/bridge/db/cloudbridge_offering_alter.sql        [ OK ]
Processing encryption ...                                                       [ OK ]
Finalizing setup ...                                                            [ OK ]

CloudStack has successfully initialized database, you can check your database configuration
in /etc/cloud/management/db.properties

[root@nodedev4 ~]# service nfs start
[root@nodedev4 ~]# cloud-setup-management
Starting to configure CloudStack Management Server:
Configure sudoers ...         [OK]
Configure Firewall ...        [OK]
Configure CloudStack Management Server ...[OK]
CloudStack Management Server setup is Done!

-Brandon Cross