cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Brandon Cross" <bcr...@nodetx.com>
Subject RE: Centos 6.3 new install sql connection issue
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 22:58:14 GMT
Rohit, thanks for replying. The logfile can be located here:

http://www.nodetx.com/management-server.log

-Brandon Cross

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohit Yadav [mailto:rohit.yadav@citrix.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 4:48 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Centos 6.3 new install sql connection issue

Brandon, I'm not sure what exactly is the issue, can you share the logs
somewhere?
Also, can you try with a different MySQL server version? There was a
global lock bug in mysql long ago, but guess should not be an issue now.

Lastly, you may try with a MySQL server setup on a different machine
(possibly a different distro/environment) and deploy database
(cloud-setup-database).

Regards.