cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Julien Garet <julien.ga...@inria.fr>
Subject Cloudstack + kvm : set arch = i686
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 16:40:14 GMT
Hello,

We have discovered something today we didn't expect... We are using CS 3.0.2 with KVM hypervisors.
Our users want to be able to use 32 or 64 bits VMs, so, we have set up templates using 32
or 64 bits OSes (setting OS type 32 or 64 bits accordingly), but that does not have any impact
on the VM deployed... arch option in the domain xml file is x86_64, whatever we choose as
OS Type.

Is there a way to deploy 32bits VMs on 64bits hypervisors ?

------
Attention, changement d'adresse et de numéro de téléphone !
Julien GARET
DSI / SESI
Bureau B201
Inria Lille-Nord Europe