cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Admin user can't login
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 07:30:24 GMT
On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 07:39:11PM -0500, Mir Islam wrote:
> Tried a completely different browser. Did not work.
>
> But here is some more info. I looked into
> /usr/share/cloud/management/webapps/client/WEB-INF folder and the
> lib folder has no jars. classes folder similarly has no classes.
> There is a resources folders with some properties though. So I am
> missing the jar files or things are getting loaded from some other
> directory. By looking at the java process I can't tell which one
> maybe CloudStack specific since all of them are in /usr/share/java.
>

>From your pastebin [0] it appears that the Api server didn't startup. When
the management server starts up successfully, you will see something
to the effect of:

"Notifying server startup took xxxxx ms"

1) Is your server listening for connections on :8080?
2) What is the tomcat version in this machine?
3) There are several transaction rollbacks in the logs when management
server is saving default config values.
	a) Are you using encryption (/etc/cloud/management/db.properties has
	passwd ENC(=afkldsjadsfu8)?)
	b) What are you exact cloud-setup-databases arguments?

[0] http://pastebin.com/JhSTLdTQ

--
Prasanna.,