cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Francis <tre...@46labs.com>
Subject Re: Xenserver Shared Public Network
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 12:38:37 GMT
So, I have added vlan 10 to all the ports on the switch, including port 1 which is connected
to the router. Does the router need to be VLAN aware? If so, that might be a problem as it
belongs to my ISP.

Does anyone have experience with Dell  power edge switches as it pertains to a cloud stack
setup?

Regards,

Trevor Francis (mobile)