cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From jerry jiang. 蒋维 <jerry.ji...@tyxtech.com>
Subject Re: Feature requests
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 01:38:22 GMT
Hello all,

I am looking for the feature that we called v2c (migrating
existing vms to cloudstack) in cloudstack.

Currently, most of organizations have deployed virtualization for
their infrastructure, eg using vcenter to manage the VMs.

when they decide to move to cloud using cloudstack or other cloud
framework, they expect the VMs under vcenter can to moved to cloud.

So, does cloudstack provide this features or tools to do the
migration cleanly?

Thanks
--Jerry

Feature description

Why you want it? Whats the USE-CASE ?

Priority (10 = most important, 1 = least important)

Multiple IP per instance

Allocate more than one IP to a nic

9

 Use vmware snapshots

 Allows quicker usage

 3

 Resource increase

Like on onapp if resources are overused allow upgrade by automation

 5

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise
used by any other person. If you are not the named recipient please contact the sender and
delete the email from your system. The author's incumbent expressions, views and thoughts
are their own and not necessarily representative of those of the Peer Point Internet Ltd or
associated companies.