cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Create instance
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:28:09 GMT
Yeah - thats correct. Its based on service offering.
One small point to make on cluster.cpu.allocated.capacity.disablethreshold is that it is the
maximum capacity you want to allocate in the "cluster".
So if it is set to 90% then new vms won't be allocated to any cluster which is 90% allocated
for cpu already.