cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmed Jaouadi <jaouadi_ah...@yahoo.fr>
Subject problem to add an ISO file or template
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:23:33 GMT
Hello,
I want to know the time needed to add an ISO file or template. I tried to download from the
internet and I tried to download it from the local network (I installed WAMP on another pc
in local network) always the same problem it take more than 6 hours to download and I have
not managed to download the file. Another problem that I did not understand when adding there
is not  any percentage displayed to show the progress of the download.

thanks in advance.