cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From James Jeffrey <James.Jeff...@cpp.co.uk>
Subject DNS Issue
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 16:48:17 GMT
Hello,

First a question whether the forums at the old Cloudstack.org website could be resurrected?
They contained a lot of useful information!

Secondly - each of my virtual routers can now seem to only resolve the DNS entries for the
hosts it acts as a DHCP server - I want them to be able to resolve DNS for all VMs in the
system.

Network.dns.basiczone.updates is set to all, but these are advanced zones anyway.

How do I do this please?

Thanks,

James
--
James Jeffrey
Enterprise Server Administrator

Tel: 01904 544 272
Mob: 07952 284 504

Web: www.cpp.co.uk<http://www.cpp.co.uk/>
Corporate: www.cppgroupplc.com<http://www.cppgroupplc.com/>

This is an email from CPPGroup Plc, a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 07151159. Registered office: Holgate Park, York, YO26 4GA.
This message may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received
this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and
either
return or destroy the original message.

CPPGroup Plc accepts no responsibility for any changes made to this message after it has been
sent
by the original author. This email has been scanned for all viruses by the Webroot Email Security
System.