cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Francis <trevor.fran...@tgrahamcapital.com>
Subject Re: Xenserver Shared Public Network
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 03:59:43 GMT
Hmm, that isn't represented in the docs (3.02 or 4.0)… Not quite sure how to remove it.

Yes, I am running an advanced network because I have 3 physical bonds on my hosts and it is
my intent to direct assign a public ip address and a private ip address to my VMs.

Is there a better way to skin a cat? I can't do NAT because of the nature of the application
deployed over the cloud instances.

TGF