cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: New DevCloud Appliance
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 13:12:12 GMT
Jerry, you should select option 3 which is the default.
If it did not work, then you'll probably have to create your own DevCloud.
I recommend you install VirtualBox, it's only about 80-100MB, is freely available and very
easy to use.

Regards.
PS. Please email on the list so everyone can participate
http://community.apache.org/newbiefaq.html#NewbieFAQ-IsthereaCodeofConductforApacheprojects?
From: jerry jiang. 蒋维 [jerry.jiang@tyxtech.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 2:57 PM
To: Rohit Yadav
Subject: Re: New DevCloud Appliance

Hello Rohit,

I am new to use the devcloud2.

I downloaded your ova file, and import it into vmware workstation,
which is deployed on windows(laptop)

when I power on the virtual appliance, I found 3 below options in the
grub,
        1) debian kernel 3.2
        2) debian kernel 3.2 (recovery mode)
        3) xen 4.1

which option I should select to proceed?

I try to the option 1 and 3, both failed. The error show as
"/dev/disk/by-uuid/c18fd62e-7d840...  does not exit.

and then provide me the initramfs shell

Thanks
--Jerry