cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Bastin <jonathan.bas...@peerpointinternet.co.uk>
Subject Multiple IP's to one instance
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 00:44:24 GMT
I have made a guest network (cloudstack implementation advanced networking) with live IP's
that is a shared network. What I want to know is how to I assign more than one IP to an instance
without using an isolated network with a router. I literally want to assign say 5 IP's to
one instance.
This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise
used by any other person. If you are not the named recipient please contact the sender and
delete the email from your system. The author's incumbent expressions, views and thoughts
are their own and not necessarily representative of those of the Peer Point Internet Ltd or
associated companies.