cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [EVENT] Linuxcon EU Barcelona Nov 5-8
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 08:00:37 GMT
Hi,
Linuxcon Europe in Barcelona is coming up Nov 5-9th.
Xen and CloudStack (via Citrix) have secured a meeting room on November 8th.
The Xen folks will use the room in the morning and we can use in the afternoon from 13:30
to 18:00.
We could use it for several things (room accomodates ~22 people)
1-Developer meetup
2-User workshop
3-A mix depending on attendance.
I created an EventBrite entry: http://cloudstack-linuxconeu.eventbrite.com/
Please register there so we can track attendance, and reply to me to propose a talk or express
preference between dev meetup or user workshop or both.

Una cerveza por favor !!
Cheers,
-Sebastien