cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject SSH keys and linux VMs on CS 3.0.3
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 01:06:25 GMT
I created an ssh key via API call and installed the cloud-ssh script on the linux vm.

I'm able to confirm that linux VM connects to router vm and look for the ssh keys. However
on router VM, ssh file is blank. I sshd to a router vm and confirmed it as well in /var/www/html
(I think it was metadata)/{IP}/*-ssh

One other note, I think it's a bug - the API mention that DomaiID and account are optional
- but when you do an actual API, it appears that its required. I provided ROOT domain id and
my user account name.

If anyone got this part to work, please kindly shed some light on what am I missing.

Thanks
ilya