cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: About encrypting data in CloudStack VM.
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 06:06:22 GMT
It is an interesting problem no doubt. It is essentially the same as "how
do I keep credentials secret in the cloud".
Most people use the 'user data' feature, but that is by no means
bulletproof.
For a comprehensive overview of the possible solutions check this:
http://shlomoswidler.com/2009/08/how-to-keep-your-aws-credentials-on-ec2.ht
ml