cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Matty Courtney <matty.court...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Splunk
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 17:38:08 GMT
Matt,

I'd begin by alerting on any of the following terms (taken from the
Troubleshooting section of the Install Guide) and then filtering the noise
from the relevant.

Terms: 'exception|unable|fail|invalid|leak|invalid|warn'

Regards,

Matty Courtney
CloudPlatform Implementation Engineer, Worldwide Cloud Services
T +61 409 312 329
matty.courtney@citrix.com

Powering mobile work styles and cloud services