cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: anyway to debug after changing part of code?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:10:58 GMT
Hello,

What columns did you add to the cloudStack DB as a part of "I have change
the source code list here to add
a colomn to table account"? And what exact changes were made to
create-schema and VO objects (AccountVO/UserAccountVO)? From the error it
looks like you are calling the VO object constructor w/o the value for the
field you've introduced, and the DB schema expects this field to have not
null value.

-Alena.