cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Matty Courtney <matty.court...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Seeding the cloudstack system VM template
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 00:24:42 GMT
Hi Desmond,

Yes, you need to seed the system vm template for for each type of
hypervisor you will be using.

The command you need to download system vm template for ESXi is:
/usr/lib64/cloud/agent/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt -m
/mnt/secondary -u
http://download.cloud.com/templates/acton/acton-systemvm-02062012.ova
-h vmware -F

The commands for each hypervisor type can be found at the top of p27 of
the advanced install guide available at
http://docs.cloudstack.org/CloudStack_Documentation/Installing_CloudStack

Hope that helps.

Matty Courtney