cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sx chen <cloudchen0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I specify the vCPU and ram manually?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 04:19:53 GMT
Date: 2012/10/4
Subject: Re: How can I specify the vCPU and ram manually?
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: "cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org" <
cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org>

let the custom set the service offering,disk offering and network offering
is a little confused.
I don't think every custom is so familiar with all these offerings.
So if the admin create the offerings,and let the custom select CPU,ram,and
disk and network
is another choice.

So If the CloudStack service offering will set a range for vCPU and ram
just like disk offering,
and let the custom set the vCPU and ram when custom deploy a vm will meet
my request.

If I change the source code for this, will it be a large project?