cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From 陈浩栋 <chd2009...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CS 4 Trial - Where to configure redundant virtual router?
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 07:54:25 GMT
Hi All,

If there is an option in 4.0 UI to check for redundant virtual router? As I
can see the option in CS 3.0, following steps:
*Create a new network offering, when offering contains VirtualRouter as
service provider for SourceNat, "Redundant router capability" option would
show. Enable the option.*
But in CS 4, the check box seems not display after I select SourceNat.

Is the redundant router option moved to some other place?

Thanks!
Haodong