cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Fabrice Brazier <fabrice.braz...@apalia.net>
Subject Re: Template deletion on the primary storage
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:02:19 GMT
Hi Nitin,

thanks for your reply. But I don"t want to keep the template on the primary
storage after 1 hour.
I have a lot of template in CloudStack, around one template for one VM. If
I have 20 VM, I have 20 templates on CloudStack. So I don"t want to use
twice space on the primary storage.
Where can I change this rule ?

Regards,
Fabrice