cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Serg Senko <kernc...@gmail.com>
Subject Network usage for Advanced zone after upgrade from 2.x to 3.0.2
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:29:48 GMT
Hi,

I have problem get network usage by API command : listUsageRecords
No Network usage ( usage types 4 and 5 ) in response.

Usage server log says :

grep NetworkUsageParser /var/log/cloud/usage/usage.log | tail -3
 DEBUG [usage.parser.NetworkUsageParser] (Usage-Job-1:null) No usage record
(0 bytes used) generated for account: 18
 DEBUG [usage.parser.NetworkUsageParser] (Usage-Job-1:null) No usage record
(0 bytes used) generated for account: 19
 DEBUG [usage.parser.NetworkUsageParser] (Usage-Job-1:null) No usage record
(0 bytes used) generated for account: 20

By API command  listVirtualMachines I get list of VM's with
"networkkbsread" and "networkkbswrite" statistics per VM.
How to get the Usage Network with listUsageRecords command ?

--
ttyv0 "/usr/libexec/gmail Pc"  webcons on secure